With each school, we took a systematic approach of examining the keywords that were being used, the quality of the ads, the relevance of the keywords vs. the ads vs. the landing page experience.
We started split-testing the ads, pausing ineffective keywords whilst testing new ones and ensuring that month-on-month we were always improving the account.
These are the results for BSchool after 6 months, account-wide:
- Click-through-rate Increased: From 0.8% to 1.56%
- Conversion rate Increased: From 1.6% to 4.5%
- Cost per conversion Decreased: From $628 to $120
- We also helped reduce landing page bounce rates from 80% to 40%.
These are the results for Beauty EDU after 6 months, account-wide:
- Click-through-rate Increased: From 0.59% to 7.54%
- Conversion rate Increased: From 2.46% to 5.47%
- Cost per conversion Decreased: From $114 to $94
- We also helped launch a major campaign across Social Media and Google Ads for the launch of a campus in David Jones, throughout Melbourne.